A Home That Says Welcome
Positioned at the head of a quiet court on a sprawling allotment of some 744m2, this well-cared for home offers an abundance of living and entertaining space for year-round enjoyment.
Thoughtfully updated over the years, the home comprises;
• 3 generously sized bedrooms all with fans, master with stunning bay window & WIR
• Dual access bathroom servicing master & guests
• 2 x separate living zones ideal for kids’ & parents’ retreats
• Updated kitchen with substantial storage, gas cooking + plumbing for dishwasher
• Split system heating/cooling, gas wall heater plus wood-burning heater
• Dbl remote garage with wide-rear access to yard, plus off-street parking for caravan/boat
• Enormous undercover pergola overlooking expansive leafy rear yard
• Extras include; 5KW solar system, updated hybrid timber flooring, new downlighting,
instantaneous gas h/w system, multiple shedding
All your major amenities are just minutes away including Leopold Primary, Leopold Community Hub and the Gateway Plaza, amongst easy public transport access, with the Geelong CBD and Ocean Grove beach only a short drive in either direction.
At Wilsons we are conscious of playing our part in reducing the spread of COVID-19. We will therefore be conducting our property inspections using best practice sanitary measures to ensure everyone’s safety. Should you be residing in Greater Melbourne or interstate, we can also arrange a virtual tour of the home if that better suits.
Approx Size: 744.00
- Built In Robes
- Gas Heating
- Gas Hot Water Service
- Open Fire Place
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Remote Garage
- Split System Aircon
- Split System Heating