Thomson’s Best Home?
Completely updated right throughout, this solidly built home offers truly comfortable living for young couples or families wanting to be just minutes from the Geelong CBD and waterfront.
Set on a sizeable allotment of some 541m2, the home comprises;
• 4 x large bedrooms, all with brand new carpet + ceiling fans & robes
• Master with ensuite + spacious WIR
• 2 x separate living areas, ideal for kids’ and parent’s retreat
• Expansive kitchen with ample bench & storage space, 800mm cooker, Fisher and Paykel
dishwasher + butlers pantry
• Stunning, fully renovated bathrooms
• Gas ducted heating plus 2 x split system a/c units
• Outdoor BBQ/entertaining area
• Extras include; 2 x garden sheds, off-street parking for boats/cars/caravans/trailers,
brand new guttering, landscaped gardens
• Direct access to the Bellarine Rail Trail
This hidden gem on East Geelong’s border is surrounded by all your major amenities including South Geelong Train Station, medical facilities, public transport, two shopping centres, educational institutions, St Mary’s Primary and Geelong East Primary.
At Wilsons we are conscious of playing our part in reducing the spread of COVID-19. We will therefore be conducting our property inspections using best practice sanitary measures to ensure everyone’s safety. We can also arrange a virtual tour of the home if that better suits. Call Wilsons today for your private inspection to appreciate all this home has to offer.
Approx Size: 541.00
- Built In Robes
- Ducted Heating
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Split System Aircon