Gorgeous Weatherboard Classic
Built in 1960 and located in Hamlyn Heights, arguably Geelong’s hub for mid-century homes, this near-original home, set on an enviable 728m2 of land, retains the classic design features of the era.
With a little TLC, it presents an opportunity to own a modern, stylish home in one of Geelong’s genuinely prospering suburbs. Consisting of;
• Three generous-sized bedrooms, two with built in robes
• Huge central lounge displaying original mid-century architectural elements including
brick fireplace with surrounding built-in shelving, ornate ceiling decoration, hardwood
floors and an abundance of natural light
• Cool ‘60s kitchen with mountains of cupboard space and characteristic glass door
panels, split system heating and cooling and room-a-plenty for casual dining
• Updated, modern bathroom with shower and bath
• Outdoor garage or workshop with further undercover entertaining towards the rear of
the property, in addition, a children’s playhouse is located toward the rear of the
With generous off-street parking, a short walk to local shopping and the soon to be reconstructed Vallis Supermarket as well as public transport, schools and parkland all nearby, this home is sure to be popular.
At Wilsons we are conscious of playing our part in reducing the spread of COVID-19. We will therefore be conducting our property inspections using best practice sanitary measures to ensure everyone’s safety. We can also arrange a virtual tour of the home if that better suits. Contact us today.
3215 Hamlyn Heights
Approx Size: 728.00