4 x 1 bedroom Units on Single Title
Here’s an opportunity to secure a great property offering some 4% return on purchase. The unit complex is in good general condition, inside and out, and is situated in a quiet ‘dead end’ street, facing the Tom McKean Linear Park.
With easy access to local cafes/restaurants and recreation, and within a 10 minute commute to the centre of Geelong, these residences offer exceptional residential living.
• Gross rent: $50,000 p.a approx.
• 4 x 1 bedroom units, each with carport and rear courtyards
• All units are currently tenanted
• Potential for further subdivision and improvement
• Excellent flat allotment measuring 927m2 approx.
A set and forget investment proposition, with one-bedroom units always in high-demand throughout Geelong. It’s becoming increasingly rare to find unit complexes that haven’t been subdivided, so contact Wilsons today to find out more.
3215 Hamlyn Heights