Impressive Townhouse Living in Prime Location
This stunning town residence is well equipped for the most discerning downsizer, first home buyer or investor buyer.
The comforts of a house are packaged up into this neat, well-built and well-proportioned home that offers all the features of modern living with plenty of privacy and space that genuinely provides that ‘Home Sweet Home’ feeling.
Positioned on a low-maintenance allotment, the home itself comprises;
• 3 generously sized bedrooms with BIRs, master with wall-to-wall BIRs
• 2 bathrooms; central family bathroom with separate WC plus roomy ensuite to master
• Oversized double remote garage with secure internal entry and rear-yard access
• Expansive kitchen with Westinghouse stove & oven, ample bench & cupboard space +
• Open plan light-filled kitchen, living & dining ideal for entertaining, with seamless
connectedness to outdoor alfresco
• Ducted gas heating throughout plus split system a/c unit
• North-facing, private rear yard with sufficient space for pets and garden if desired
Herbert Street provides easy access to the High St shopping precinct, and is conveniently positioned between the Geelong CBD and Waurn Ponds Shopping Centre, whilst Deakin University, the Epworth Hospital, quality schooling options, Barwon River and ring-road access nearby, with the infamous surf-coast a short drive away.
This home needs to be inspected to be fully appreciated; call Wilsons today for further information.
Approx Size: 265.00
- Built In Robes
- Ducted Heating
- Remote Garage
- Split System Aircon