The Perfect Starter in a Peaceful Court Location
It’s time for this family home of some 50 years to change hands, and whether it be for your first home, investment or development project (STCA), an endless list of possibilities awaits.
Refreshed right throughout and ready to be tenanted or owner-occupied, this cosy home still lends itself equally to a renovation or potential subdivision, and a quiet court full of friendly, long-term neighbours awaits the lucky purchaser.
Positioned on a substantial allotment of approx. 655m2, the home itself comprises;
• 3 x good-sized bedrooms, two with BIRs
• Spacious, light-filled lounge with gas heater & split system heating/ac unit
• Updated bathroom with separate WC
• Functional kitchen with good cupboard storage
• Extra’s include; charming gas-log fire, carport, garden shed, stunning polished floorboards throughout
• Zoned: Residential Growth – Schedule 2
Just a short stroll will find you at the Corio Village Shopping Centre which includes various shopping, medical, Centrelink, food and café facilities, whilst a host of bus-stops and schooling options are in your immediate vicinity. Community Centers, the Corio Library, parkland, sports/leisure centers and ring-road access are all nearby to complete an easy and convenient lifestyle.
Call Wilsons today to arrange your inspection.
Approx Size: 655.00