Truly Comfortable Living in Leopold’s Finest Estate
‘They don’t build them like they used to’ rings true with this thoughtfully built and custom designed home.
Unlike the typical ‘volume’ builds common throughout newer Estates, no stone has been left unturned with the generous living accommodation and quality fitout that is on offer which truly can only be appreciated with an inspection.
For the recreationally minded, the Bellerine Rail Trail entry is directly over the road, whilst the Leopold Memorial Reserve and Canowindra Reserve are close-by. There’s easy access to The Gateway Plaza for all your shopping and dining needs, with the Leopold Community Hub, library and confirming how resourceful your new lifestyle could be!
• 3 double bedrooms all with ceiling fan and extended BIRs
• Master features dual entry walk-thru-robe plus ensuite with separate WC
• Expansive, light-filled open plan kitchen, living and dining with sheer & block-out blinds
• Ample kitchen bench space plus additional cupboard storage with oversized pantry
• 2nd separate living area ideal for guests/separate tv-viewing
• Zoned gas-ducted heating throughout plus evaporative cooling
• Fully-upgraded alfresco with four-season blinds, bluestone pavers, spotted gum decking, electric awning & ceiling fan plus outdoor powerpoints and gas connection for genuine BBQ cooking
• Approx gross yield of 4.7% for the savvy investor
• For full inclusions list please contact agent
At Wilsons we are conscious of playing our part in reducing the spread of COVID-19. We will therefore be conducting our property inspections using best practice sanitary measures to ensure everyone’s safety. We can also arrange a virtual tour of the home if that better suits. Contact us today.
- Built In Robes
- Ducted Heating
- Evaporative Cooling
- Remote Garage