Plenty of Potential
A fantastic opportunity presents itself for first home buyers or investors wanting to enter the thriving Eastern Geelong market.
Offered for sale for only the second time, the home’s conventional floorplan allows for plenty of scope to renovate to your own preferences, whilst the savvy purchaser will appreciate the potential for future development (STCA) with a whopping land component of some 776m2. Comprising;
• 3 good sized bedrooms, 2 with BIRs
• Light-filled living area with northerly aspect
• Expansive kitchen with ample bench space, gas cooktop and large pantry
• Split system a/c + gas heater
• Stunning hardwood timber floors
• 2nd toilet in garage
• Double garage with workshop space + plenty of off-street parking
• High, private front fence with secure gate
Located on the fringe of Geelong’s CBD and waterfront with easy access to the Bellarine Peninsula, the home is conveniently located amongst all your major amenities.
At Wilsons we are conscious of playing our part in reducing the spread of COVID-19. We will therefore be conducting our property inspections using best practice sanitary measures to ensure everyone’s safety. We can also arrange a virtual tour of the home if that better suits. Call Wilsons today for your private inspection to appreciate all this home has to offer.
Approx Size: 776.00
- Built In Robes
- Gas Heating
- Split System Aircon