A Rare Find in Geelong West
Set on a huge 652 sqm block sits this spacious Malishev built brick home. Designed with low-maintenance family living in mind, it will allow you to enjoy the café’s, bars and restaurants that are right on your doorstep. Walking distance to the Geelong railway station, the waterfront and arts precinct, the home is perfect for those that wanting an inner-city residence with room to move.
• Main bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe and a further 3 spacious bedrooms with built in robes
• Multiple living zones plus an open-plan kitchen, dining and lounge area.
• A well-appointed kitchen with an impressive Aga stove and oven, Miele appliances and stone bench tops
• Rooftop solar power panels, ducted gas heating and ducted vacuum system
• Expansive covered outdoor dining and entertaining area
• 2 double garages. One at the front of the property and a second accessible via rear lane access
Homes of this quality and size are rare in this location. Whether you’re looking to start a family, need to upsize or simply need the space accommodate the grandchildren, this single-level stunner won’t disappoint. Call Wilsons to arrange your inspection today.
3218 Geelong West
Approx Size: 652.00