Convenience, Location, Lifestyle
This unexpectedly spacious property offers pure privacy and security and is tucked away in a quiet cul-de-sac, overlooking expansive parkland in this thriving family-friendly neighbourhood.
The low-maintenance allotment of approx. 460m2 surprisingly offers ample off-street parking for all the toys, whilst the home itself is full of modern comforts allowing a truly comfortable lifestyle.
With easy access to the soon-to-be constructed Armstrong Mt Duneed Shopping Centre servicing Southern Geelong, the Marshall Train Station and Geelong’s world-renown surfcoast, you’re investing in arguably Geelong’s most resourceful locale.
• 3 great-sized bedrooms; WIR & ensuite to main
• Open-plan kitchen living dining with updated timber flooring
• Split system heating/cooling plus gas wall heater
• Expansive outdoor entertaining suitable for enclosed alfresco entertaining
• Double remote garage plus double side-gate access
• Extra’s include; 3.7KW solar panel system, electric shutters to all bedrooms
At Wilsons we are conscious of playing our part in reducing the spread of COVID-19. We will therefore be conducting our property inspections by prior registration and using best practice sanitary measures to ensure everyone’s safety. Should you be residing in Greater Melbourne or interstate, we can also arrange a virtual tour of the property if that better suits.
Approx Size: 459.00