Charming East Geelong Residence
This beautiful 1930’s East Geelong home is the embodiment of why this suburb is arguably Geelong’s most in demand. Beautifully preserved period features, low-maintenance living and central to the best everything that this city has to offer.
Register your interest today, inspections available now. More photos to follow.
• 3 good-sized bedrooms all with built in robes and ceiling fans, the main bedroom with
• Large open-plan kitchen with stainless steel appliances, dining and living area with split
system heating and cooling
• Covered outdoor dining/entertaining space leading to a private rear yard
• Polished timber floors, high ceilings and period features throughout
• Lock up, off-street parking for two vehicles and a garden shed
Within easy reach of the waterfront, Botanic Gardens and the renowned Garden Street cafe strip, this home will delight all comers.
3219 East Geelong
Approx Size: 354.00
- Built In Robes
- Split System Aircon
- Split System Heating