Solid Home with Plenty of Potential!
With most of the hard-work being done on this well-built 70s home, you’re only left with the finishing touches to customize this home exactly to your preferences.
Set in a family-friendly neighbourhood on a sizeable allotment of approx. 671m2, all your major amenities are conveniently located, with the Dorothy Street shops, Allanvale Pre-School, Leopold Primary School and public transport all within walking distance, with the Gateway Plaza Shopping Centre a short drive away.
The home itself offers a conventional floor plan and comprises;
• 3 good-sized bedrooms, master with WIR & ensuite
• Expansive open plan kitchen, living dining with polished timber floors
• Updated gas cook top and electric oven
• Split system heating/cooling in living
• Instantaneous gas hot water and new switchboard
• Covered alfresco entertaining with seamless access from kitchen
• 1.5 car garage plus ample off-street parking for boats/caravans/trailers
An inspection is a must to fully appreciate the scope this home has to offer.
At Wilsons we are conscious of playing our part in reducing the spread of COVID-19. We will therefore be conducting our property inspections using best practice sanitary measures to ensure everyone’s safety. Should you be residing in Greater Melbourne or interstate, we can also arrange a virtual tour of the home if that better suits.
Approx Size: 671.00