Room To Move On The City Fringe
A rare property in this part of Geelong, this former neighbourhood milk bar and video shop has been thoughtfully transformed into a spacious, low maintenance inner-city residence. With abundant living space, storage, off-street parking and natural light, this impeccably kept home is the epitome of modern family living. Best of all, it’s opposite tennis courts and sports ovals for easy access to exercise yourself, the pooch or to sharpen up your forehand.
• Four bedrooms. Main with balcony, walk in robe and ensuite. All other bedrooms with built in robes and two with study nooks.
• A large, open-plan living, dining and kitchen area teeming with natural light.
• Two bathrooms, one on each level both with separate WC. Upstairs features a large twin vanity whilst the downstairs bathroom also has a bath.
• Oversized double garage with internal access and storage and a further storage shed. Additional off-street parking for trailer or camper through to rear yard.
• Landscaped gardens at front and rear with fruit trees, blueberry patch and water tank.
Low maintenance, city-fringe living doesn’t get better than this. Walking distance to local shopping, schools, parkland and transport – it truly has it all.
Call Wilsons to arrange your private, one on one inspection today.
In line with current government direction, all open home attendees must check in via the QR code and show proof of vaccination certificate. If you do not have proof of double vaccination please contact our office to arrange a private inspection.
Approx Size: 269.00