48 Balcombe Road presents a rare-opportunity to break into the ever-popular Newtown river precinct.
Built and occupied by the same family since 1967, this rock-solid home set on over 720 square metres with a north-facing rear yard, presents endless options only limited by your imagination. A short stroll to the Barwon River walk track, Fyans Park Boat Ramp, cafes and sporting fields, it’s a gem of an opportunity.
• Three bedrooms all with built in robes and split-system heating and cooling
• Bright kitchen with dishwasher and separate casual dining
• Large lounge/living with gas heating, air conditioning and views across to Highton and nearby sports fields
• Two garages, both with concrete floors
• Large north-facing rear rumpus room/second living space
• Huge backyard with wide drive way access to garaging
Having been rewired and re-plumbed approximately 10 years ago and set on solid foundations, the hard work has already been done. Update to create a magnificent family home, invest and sub divide or simply redevelop and take advantage of the prime-positioned parcel of land (STCA).Call Wilsons to arrange your private one-on-one inspection today.
At Wilsons we are conscious of playing our part in reducing the spread of COVID-19. We will therefore be conducting our property inspections using best practice sanitary measures to ensure everyone’s safety. We can also arrange a virtual tour of the home if that better suits. Contact us today.
Approx Size: 728.00
- Secure Parking