Built For Living
This impressive residence set on a massive 855m2 (approx) is Leopold living at its finest.
With multiple living areas, landscaped gardens and a huge outdoor entertaining and dining area, this home will be the place to be this summer and for many more to come. Comprised of;
• Master bedroom with walk in robe, ensuite, ceiling fan and external roller shutters
• A further three bedrooms all with built in robes
• Open-plan kitchen, casual dining and living flowing through to both the alfresco
entertaining area and billiards room
• Formal dining area and second lounge room
• Gas ducted heating and evaporative cooling throughout the whole home
• Huge alfresco entertaining and dining space featuring an all-weather spa with decking,
cafe blinds and gas-log fireplace
• Private, well-maintained gardens, security system, double lock up garage with through
access and further workshop/garden shed at rear
This is a beautiful home located in a quiet court, walking distance to schools, parkland and the Gateway Plaza and is situated in arguably Leopold’s most sought-after pocket.
At Wilsons we are conscious of playing our part in reducing the spread of COVID-19. We will therefore be conducting our property inspections using best practice sanitary measures to ensure everyone’s safety. We can also arrange a virtual tour of the home if that better suits. If you’re after space, convenience and a home to be proud of, call Wilsons to arrange your private, one-on-one inspection today.
Approx Size: 855.00
- Built In Robes
- Ducted Heating
- Evaporative Cooling
- Gas Heating
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Remote Garage
- Spa - Outside