Impressive Character Home
Sometimes you walk into a home and it has ‘that’ feel. You know that it’s somewhere you want to be. This tastefully renovated brick home on the city fringe is one of them. Filled with natural light in both the separate formal lounge and the open-plan kitchen and casual living area and situated on a beautifully landscaped block of some 704 sqm (approx.), it’s the one you’ve been waiting for.
• 3 good-sized bedrooms, 2 with built in robes
• North facing formal lounge with open fire place
• Large updated bathroom and a second separate powder room
• Fantastic alfresco area off the kitchen leading to an outdoor entertaining zone with pizza oven
• Modern kitchen with high-end appliances
• Split system heating and cooling in the main living area
• Rear lane access to a double garage and additional undercover carport and storage for boat, car, trailer or caravan
Tastefully refurbished and directly across the road from the Eastern Gardens, walking distance to the waterfront and CBD and minutes to the Garden Street shopping and café precinct, it’s the inner-city home of your dreams.
In line with current government direction, all open home attendees must check in via the QR code and show proof of vaccination certificate. If you do not have proof of double vaccination please contact our office to arrange a private inspection.
3219 East Geelong
Approx Size: 705.00