Character and Charm in Prime Belmont
It’s time for this much loved family home of approximately 65 years to find a new family to make it their own ‘home sweet home’.
This solidly built ‘Lyon’ home offers a blank canvas to amplify the home’s character to your own preferences, whilst taking advantage of the home’s oversized room proportions.
Positioned on a substantial allotment of approx. 663m2, the home equally lends itself to future development (STCA), whilst the home itself comprises;
• 3 x generously sized bedrooms, two with floor-to-ceiling BIRs
• Enormous North-facing living area with large windows
• Expansive kitchen & dining area with ample bench space and cupboard storage
• Updated bathroom with separate WC
• 3 x split system units strategically placed throughout
• Single garage with carport, plus garden shed
• Solid hardwood timber floors
Situated in arguably Geelong’s most resourceful location, this home is positioned in the Belmont High catchment zone, the Highton, Belmont and Waurn Ponds shopping precincts, easy public-transport access and medical facilities, with Deakin University, the Epworth Hospital and ring-road access nearby.
This home must be inspected to be fully appreciated; call Wilsons today to arrange your inspection.
Approx Size: 663.00