A Home for All Seasons
What’s left to be said about all that South Geelong has to offer? Whether it’s the proximity to multiple restaurants, pubs, bars and café’s, an abundance of parkland, easy access to Geelong’s best schools or the walking distance to Eastern Beach, central Geelong and the Barwon River trail, this stunning home situated in the heart of the action gives you easy access to it all.
• Three good-sized bedrooms, main bedroom with built in robes and split-system heating
• Well-appointed kitchen with stone bench tops and glass splash back, 900 ml Bosch
oven and stove and Siemens dishwasher
• Open-plan kitchen and living areas leading through double doors to the expansive under
cover timber deck and entertaining area with ceiling fan and a further exposed
aggregate fire pit and BBQ zone
• Sizable family bathroom with bath and oversize shower featuring a Rinnai temperature
control system, stone bench top, separate toilet and European laundry
• Split-system heating and cooling throughout the living areas and bedrooms, exquisite
messmate stringybark timber floors and 9ft ceilings
• Rear lane access to the double lock up garage, workspace and further off-street parking
for boat, trailer or camper van.
Having been completely renovated in recent years including new concrete stumping,
wiring, plumbing and a new roof, the hard work is already done. Owing to the large amount of outdoor space, it lends itself to further expansion as desired. Offering an enviable urban lifestyle, this home in the heart of Geelong has it all.
Call Wilsons today to arrange your inspection.
3220 SOUTH GEELONG