What an Opportunity!
8 Laura Avenue provides excellent accommodation on a low-maintenance corner allotment offering first-home buyers or investors an absolutely invaluable opportunity. Having just been refreshed both inside and out, the home is ready for someone to move straight in, still however with scope to add your own personal stamp to the property.
Situated in arguably Geelong’s most resourceful location, this home is surrounded by a number of quality schooling options, the Highton, Belmont and Waurn Ponds shopping precincts, easy public-transport access and medical facilities, with Deakin University, the Epworth Hospital and ring-road access nearby.
Set on an expansive allotment of approx. 460m2, this charming weatherboard home comprises:
• 3 x generously-sized bedrooms with BIRs plus flexible 4th bedroom/study space
• 2 x light-filled separate living zones
• Functional, spacious kitchen/dining area with ample cupboard storage
• Substantial laundry with large linen cupboard
• Recently renewed gas ducted heating unit & gas hot water system
• Attractive front garden and private rear court-yard with sunny northern aspect
• Side-access for extensive off-street parking
Call now for more information or to inspect.
Approx Size: 460.00