Top Location, Room To Move and Abundant Potential
The attractive façade of this home on the Thomson/East Geelong border is just the beginning of what’s on offer. Situated on an enormous block of approximately 975m2 and featuring up to five bedrooms, its appeal to homeowners, investors or developers is unmatched.
A recent update has retained many of its period features whilst providing modern bathrooms, new carpet and fresh paint throughout. Only upon inspection can one appreciate the space that this property provides.
• Up to 5 bedrooms, some with built in robes and ceiling fans. The master bedroom
includes an updated ensuite, study nook and separate access to the undercover al
• A huge open-plan kitchen, dining and lounge space serviced with air-conditioning,
ceiling fan and double-door access to the outdoor entertaining area.
• Gas central heating throughout.
• Renovated central bathroom with bath.
• Undercover BBQ and entertaining area with ceiling fans.
• Outdoor workshop/shed, large garden shed and undercover car parking. Also, off-
street parking for a further 4 or more vehicles, caravan, boat or trailer.
• Clear driveway access and a large, rear yard suitable for development or sub-division
Literally a minute’s walk to St. Margaret’s Primary School and with easy access to childcare, local café’s and the bustling Garden Street shopping precinct, this opportunity to purchase a large home on substantial land so close to town is a rare one.
Call Wilsons today to arrange your private inspection.
Approx Size: 975.00
- Air Conditioning
- Built In Robes