A Home Amongst the Gumtrees
Set at the end of a quiet court and positioned next door to a local playground is this well-kept family home. With a huge 704 square metre (approx) parcel of land there’s scope to extend, develop or create a garden oasis in the north facing back yard.
• Three good-sized bedrooms, all with built in robes
• Galley kitchen with views across the backyard adjoined to a casual dining space with split-system heating and cooling
• Separate large formal lounge room with gas heating
• Huge backyard with scope for a multitude of uses and featuring 3 garden sheds.
• Connected to IiNet cable internet
Whether you’re looking for a ripper first home, an investment property or development opportunity (STCA), it’s the perfect opportunity and with Corio Village, Northern Bay College and public transport on your doorstep it’s sure to find a new owner swiftly. Call Wilsons today to inspect.
Approx Size: 704.00
- Built In Robes
- Gas Heating
- Split System Aircon
- Split System Heating