This charming Californian residence will capture your heart as soon as you set foot through the front door.
Period features such as high ceilings and original stained-glass windows seize the home’s original character, yet it’s improvements over time genuinely offer comfortable living. It’s only after inspection can one truly appreciate the scope and flexibility the solidly built and sound-proofed studio space has to offer.
This beautiful home is positioned on a well-used allotment of approx. 460m2 and comprises:
• Expansive front living area with charming bay window
• Newly renovated kitchen including stone benchtops and quality appliances
• 3 spacious bedrooms, two with BIRs
• Huge decked alfresco area overlooking the private, child-friendly yard
• Separate self-contained studio/home office
• Cute north-facing front courtyard
• Substantial off-street parking for cars/boats/caravan
Situated directly off the lifestyle hub of Pakington Street, there arguably isn’t a more resourceful location in Geelong.
Call today to arrange a private inspection.
3218 Geelong West
Approx Size: 460.00